Weddings at the Hayden Lake Country Club
The Hayden Lake Country Club is a private venue,
and all events must be booked or sponsored by an active member.
Weddings for 2015
The Hayden Lake Country Club is a private club located on the shores of Hayden Lake.
- Full service wedding planning with our Wedding Planner
- On-site Wedding Coordinator
- Transportation from parking area provided by golf cart valets
- White skirted tables for the guest book, gifts and wedding cake
- Banquet staff, set up, breakdown, bar set up, cake service
- Votive candles
- Assorted Mints and Nuts
- Monogrammed appetizer napkins
Possible rental requirements:
- Tenting for Outdoor Reception
- Outdoor Dance floor
- Reception Dinner Tables
- Outdoor Lighting Package
- Hayden Lake Country Club Member Facility Fee $500
- Non-member fee $1500
- Food Minimum of $35 per person Weekdays/Sundays.
- Saturdays $50 per person minimum.
- For groups of less than 100 the minimum food purchase is $5000 before gratuity and tax.
- White Resin HLCC Chairs may be rented for $2 each.
- Hayden Lake Country Club accepts cash and cheque. Credit/Debit is not accepted.
- All Weddings must be sponsored by an active member of Hayden Lake Country Club.
- Events are five hours from ceremony start time and outdoor events must end by 10 p.m. due to county noise ordinance. Additional hours $250++ per hour, no later than 12 a.m.
- All items from wedding must be picked up by 11 a.m. Monday. The Hayden Lake Country Club is not responsible for items left after wedding.
- Guests should abide by current Country Club dress code. No hats (formal wear accepted), no cut-offs, and men should have a collared shirt.
A service fee of 20% will be added to all HLCC charges, Idaho tax is currently 6%